Summer solistice is just around the corner and the days are so HOT y'all! I'd like to share a few of my favorite summertime recipes with you, because who doesn't love a refreshing cocktail and dinner while watching the sunset & relaxing out on your back porch after a long week. I mean seriously "you've earned it!"
Ladies, it's time to break out the gin! I love the botanical, lightness & freshness of Hendricks Gin + if you need one more reason; it is highly distilled meaning no sugar is added. Gin tastes great mixed with anything from tonic, carbonated water or LaCroix. I like Hendricks Gin mixed with some diet tonic and a few slices of lime.
Gin Cocktail Recipe
50ml Hendricks Gin
150ml Diet Tonic
Slices of Lime, Lemon or Cucumber
Salt is optional (I only used for the photoshoot)
This Veggie Shrimp Thai recipe is a tasty summertime meal we all love here! It's a simple recipe that can be completed in 30-40 minutes so please feel free to follow this recipe or concoct your own, because I'm pretty sure whatever you add, it will still be amazing! And, if I need to give you one more reason to try this recipe...I love the lightness of this meal on these scorching hot days. This recipe is diary, gluten and sugar free. YES!
Veggie Shrimp Thai Recipe
1 Bag - Gluten Free Rice Noodles
1/3 Cup Lime Juice
3 TBSP Fish Sauce
1/3 Cup Water
1 TBSP Rice Vinegar
1 TBSP Sweet Chili Sauce
1 TBSP Olive Oil
1 TBSP Garlic
3 Eggs Beaten
1/4 Pound of Shrimp
3 Cups Bean Sprouts
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook rice noodles as stated on package. Drain and set aside.
2. Whisk together the lime juice, water, fish sauce, rice vinegar, sweet chili sauce, and olive oil.
3. Add the warm noodles to the bowl.
4. Saute the onions and garlic in olive oil with a skillet. When they are slightly brown add to bowl.
5. Whisk three eggs and cook in skillet. Add to bowl.
6. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until the flesh is totally pink.
7. Add the remaining ingredients cashews, bean sprouts and cilantro to bowl or other items you'd like to try.
8. Mix all ingredients together and serve.