1. Can I change or cancel my order?
Once your order has been processed through our online website you are unable to make changes, however, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with any changes to your existing order as long as it has not shipped.
2. Are there any stores that carry E.B. jewelry near me?
Click here for a list of our stockist.
3. Can I return an item?
Yes, if your jewelry was purchased through our online website you may return it to:
E.B. Jewelry Studio
125 Remount Road, Suite C 1
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203
Please review our return policy here before sending your jewelry to us.
4. If I return an item, will I receive a refund for shipping charges?
Unfortunately shipping charges are nonrefundable.
5. What should I do if my order will not go through the website?
If you are having trouble processing your order through our online website, please make sure that all fields are correctly filled out. If after you checked the fields, you still continue to have trouble please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, please click here to review our international shipping rates.
7. What should I do if I receive a damaged product or incorrect item?
All of our products are thoroughly inspected, however, if by chance you receive a damaged or incorrect item, please inform us as soon as possible by completing our Contact Us form.
8. Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes, if you are purchasing 15 or more of an item we will be glad to offer a discount. You may contact use at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss available discounts.
9. How do I care for my E.B. Jewelry?
Click here to review our product care instructions.
10. I no longer see an item that I wanted to purchase, is it still available?
If you no longer see an item on our website that you were interested in purchasing, you may Contact Us to see if it will be available in the future.
11. How do I recover my password?
If you have forgotten your password you may recover it here.
12. Are your products nickel and lead free?
Yes, we do not add any nickel or lead to our products. We use the finest alloys to exceed ASTM F2923-11.